Now I'm listening to some sappy songs.. just meant for the state I'm in right now I guess.
Like, 'I'm with you' by Avril Lavigne?
Yikes, that song just reminds me of the ex-boyfriend.
Well, I wish I could see the people whom I miss soooo much.
Be it the ex-boyfriend.. I miss our friendship days.. and my secondary schoolmates.
I miss those mugging days at level 3.. doing all those homeworks.
Seeing SherLiat and Gurseet playing catching during our Food&Nutrition period.
Ahahaha! That was super hilarious. Sometimes, I got caught in the middle for mocking at them.
I miss going to the library with the girls after eating during recess or after school.
Haha. Such a geek!
I miss arguing with Ban Aik and Yunus about the aircon when we were having lessons in the container. Gee..
I miss banging onto Elfi's table whenever he sleeps.
And Lydia had to bang onto Yunus's as ordered by our teachers.
Hehe!
I miss seeing the guys doing their pile ups and 'touching' each other's birds. Haha.. They're really the gayboys I tell you.
I miss seeing Muthu playing 'hide and seek' with the students.
Each time the operation manager was around, the students would be like, 'Eh Muthu, Muthu!'
And everyone would settle down or runaway!
:p
I miss our PE days!
Yes, that physical education..!
I miss running outside the school with the class. I always end up running with the guys..
Gosh. I just miss the motivation given by them.
They would be like, 'Go, go.. you can do it!'
I miss sitting in the front row and paying attention to what the teachers taught. Hee..
I used to be a good girl lastime.
Hahaha.. But even so, I did a very wrong thing on one of the occasions.
I used to teased my Chemistry teacher together with some of my classmates.
Which was why I used to flung my chemistry tests as I did not paid any attention to it initially.
I miss running on the track during sports day and McRitchie Reservoir during the cross country.
I still remember vividly when I was in Sec 1, feeling all scared of running into the forest.. and I thought to complete the 3.2km was impossible.
But I made it thru somehow.
Hee.. Attained 6th position in the end.
I still keep the trophies I've gotten during my primary and secondary school days.
From athletics, to hockey, floorball, to cross country, sports' day and Sec 3 camp.
Just the kind of things that I really, really miss doing.
:(
I miss being in the Art Club.
Gee..
With Nadhirah, Mira, Fajar, Firdaus, Filzah and so on.
We would blast the radio in the art room as we painted our masterpiece.
Hehee..!
I still remember the cartoon lady and the birds in the garden Nadhirah and I painted.
It was messy at first but it turned our well.
More than what we expected.
Sheeesh.
Such wonderful moments that we had in Northland Sec.
I never regret of getting into that school.
I'm grateful that my bro has helped me to get in there in the first place.
I should even thank the teachers especially for making me excel in my studies.
I guess getting 18 points for my O-level was really good enough for everything.
I'm happy that I was once a student of Northland as it not only shaped me up to become who I am now..
It has also made me meet the greatest people ever.
Kudos to ex-Northlanders!
Till we meet again.
=)