I had a sweeeet dream just now.
It's about me and him getting married to each other.
Hahaha.
We looked so happy during the preparations prior to the wedding.
Hee..
Till now I'm still smiling away.
Sheeesh.
But it's only a dream.
But dreams can come true don't they?
=)
Don't ask me when will be our big day.
The day will come only if we've save up to 30K individually.
Haha.
Good luck to us.
I'm happy that my cousin's getting engaged.
This time round is my father's side.
Hee..
Shall get something sweet for her.
Hopefully my ward sister will put me on a day off on that day.
Anyway, yesterday was our nurses' day celebration.
Happy to see Cai Ming, Hong Juan and Shafiq.
Hehe.
I can't wait to get my hands on our new uniform.
It looks soo professional!
Well, I hope today won't be so suey like what happened yesterday.
Had a bad day at work.
But looking at the bright side, I'm starting to be pro in giving I/V medications and injections.
Hahaha. Big deal!
Alright then.
Gotta transform into a missy now!
Hehe..!