School sucks big time. Seriously. I have to go back after five everyday except for Wednesdays. And it's really, really shittttty.
The worse thing of all is, I'm down with this sickening flu which makes me go dizzy at times. Urgh. Go away little flu...
Well, I'm so thankful. Yeah, grateful that Yan was there for me when I'm feeling like this. He has been sending me back home and all. =) Thank you so much honey. I really appreciate you. =)
Even though I'm unwell, I could still manage to joke around with him. Hahh. I've been enjoying myself though.
There's this funny incident that happened in school recently, or should I say yesterday. Hehehe.
We were at the level 3 waiting for the lift to bring us to level 6. There was no one inside there and guess what he did?
He farted.
Hahahahahaha!
Thank God there was a lecturer who was also waiting for the lift at level 4 wanted to go down.
What a sigh of relief! Hehe!
And so we've reached the top level; level 6.
Gosh!
Two lecturers were actually waiting for the lift too!
Yan & I quickly ran out of the lift and laughed our lungs out!
Hahahaha! Selamat la korang eh dalam lift bau kentot Yan. Hehehehe!
Well, well.. I had a fun time too punching, tickling, and pinching Yan's CHUBBY cheeks and his cute belly on the way back home just now! Haha!
Yan.. yan..
I Love You.
I wish everyday will be this fun.
=)