We talked over the phone just now. The first conversation was ok. We talked and laughed over our lame yet funny jokes. And he was telling me that he was having diarrhea and felt nice to shitting again like nobody's business! Hehe. How cute.
He sent me this sms saying that life's gonna be hard without me after the conversation. I kept on telling him that it's not. Things will just be back to how it was before he met me. The next thing I know, he called. Again.
We talked. Suddenly he broke down. He said he miss me so much and that he loves me. My heart just sank. I can't bear to see him like this. He even insisted to meeting me tomorrow. He wanted me to use his spare handphone so that he'll be able to contact me. I didn't want to but he was persistent.
I still love him though. But I'm doing all this for his own good.
We'll be having a long talk tomorrow. Lets just see how it goes then.
He sent me this sms saying that life's gonna be hard without me after the conversation. I kept on telling him that it's not. Things will just be back to how it was before he met me. The next thing I know, he called. Again.
We talked. Suddenly he broke down. He said he miss me so much and that he loves me. My heart just sank. I can't bear to see him like this. He even insisted to meeting me tomorrow. He wanted me to use his spare handphone so that he'll be able to contact me. I didn't want to but he was persistent.
I still love him though. But I'm doing all this for his own good.
We'll be having a long talk tomorrow. Lets just see how it goes then.