It was a Saturday afternoon.
My dear Sufyan and I decided to take a stroll in the park @ Lakeside.
I just love the place.
It's just so nice. Hee.. =)
And so I walked to the place where I was supposed to meet him...
Yan.. yan.. Where are you...?
Hmmm...And so I waited for him to come...
I was too bored that I took this picture.
Takde pun dia...
Hahh!! Tu pun dia dah sampai!! Hehehe!! Sempat posing!!
After the stroll, we decided to have dinner at Jurong Point. And so we walked, and walked, and walked... from Lakeside to Boon Lay Mrt.
Thank god I bought Apple Tea just now.
Hee.. Gosh. We were damn thirsty.
After we ate, we took the bicycle where his dad left at the bicycle stand next to the Mrt and headed back to Lakeside.And so, I saw this...
Hahh! Now then I know where they keep the cabs!
That's the bicycle!
Haha. He wasn't ready for the camera.
Our last picture together for the day! Hee...
I love him so much!!
Tadaa!! So we ended our journey back to Lakeside. Hee.. Bye bye Yan!
Thanks for the day! Hehe.
Till we meet again! =)