Gosh. I AM tired.
Yan, Nor, my mom and I painted the master bed room and threw away the old bed room set. Phew. It was tiring.
The worse thing that happened to me today was, my little toe was injured. The wooden side of the bed just fell onto it. OuCh!! And now it's swollen. Hah. It's ok.
I'm glad that Yan came over. Hee.. I miss him so much!
We were supposed to go shopping today but called it off as I had to paint the room.
Hahh. I had fun today though.
Well, well. I only have one more week of holidays left! Urgh. I'm so not looking forward to school!
And yeah, pathetically, the timetable SUCKs big time. I have to go home after five everyday! What the... hell!!!
Yan, Nor, my mom and I painted the master bed room and threw away the old bed room set. Phew. It was tiring.
The worse thing that happened to me today was, my little toe was injured. The wooden side of the bed just fell onto it. OuCh!! And now it's swollen. Hah. It's ok.
I'm glad that Yan came over. Hee.. I miss him so much!
We were supposed to go shopping today but called it off as I had to paint the room.
Hahh. I had fun today though.
Well, well. I only have one more week of holidays left! Urgh. I'm so not looking forward to school!
And yeah, pathetically, the timetable SUCKs big time. I have to go home after five everyday! What the... hell!!!