A night bicycle tour @ Boon Lay with Sufyyy! [04 Dec 2005]
Actually we quarreled last night @ Lakeside. He went back home as he had to and i sat by the lake alone. Crying to myself...
After seeing a big black lizard, i decided to leave the place. I just can't stand those creatures.
My hp's batt was low and i tend to switch it off most of the time in order to save it. When i was in Cheers (near Lakeside Mrt), he sms me saying that he's on the way to the lake to meet me.
My heart melted when i saw him. I didn't dare to look at him in the eye. He's like my hero saving me from tears. And that what makes me love him more. =)
He tried to cheer me up. But i was still upset that i just kept quiet. Then he kissed my forehead and said 'I love you'.
We ate the sandwich that i bought. I was still hungry and suddenly i said,
"Yan! I'M STILL HUNGRY!!"
We laughed and decided to go to a coffeeshop.
It was hilarious. We both sat on the bicycle and he was struggling at first trying to stablise the bike. Haha.
"Yang, you ni berat la macam badak!"
"Yan! Kalau you kena langgar, i pun kena langgar tau!!"
Haha..! And so we made our journey to the coffeeshop as we laughed our lungs out!
The night was just so perfect. I really did enjoyed myelf even though it was only for a short while. Hee..
I love him so much..