I'm BACK!
Hehe. Hahh. You know what? Yesterday Yan & I bought an Xbox game for his brother as a belated birthday present. Just a preowned game which is still very new and costs $40. Since Yan said that his brother likes that game so much, we decided to buy it. I was so glad that he was happy when Yan gave him his present. Hehe.Yan's happy too as he could also play the game. Haha. Tak tau malu! =)
Can't wait for tomorrow. Hehe. Coz I'll be seeing Yan again! Weeeeeeeee!!!
Hehe. Hahh. You know what? Yesterday Yan & I bought an Xbox game for his brother as a belated birthday present. Just a preowned game which is still very new and costs $40. Since Yan said that his brother likes that game so much, we decided to buy it. I was so glad that he was happy when Yan gave him his present. Hehe.Yan's happy too as he could also play the game. Haha. Tak tau malu! =)
Can't wait for tomorrow. Hehe. Coz I'll be seeing Yan again! Weeeeeeeee!!!