Life has been great after all those heart-ache. Hee.. Things between Yan and I are fine now. I'm thankful for that.
Well, I met up with my long lost friend yesterday. Haha. Lydia. We went to Orchard Parade Hotel, the place where we used to work as waitress (banquet). I really miss working there and yeah, serving people.
Well, we wanted to meet our dear managers but sadly, they were not there.
Govin had gone home and Benny's no longer working there. *Sigh* I was shocked to hear that he injured his leg and was not working for quite some time.
I miss working with them. I wish I could just turned back time.
Well, I had a fun, fun time cycling with my dearie Sufyan @ Ecp just now. Hee.. I met him @ Boon Lay interchange and we boarded the bus to Bedok. Gosh. The journey took us two hours. And my butt was like burning the chair away. Haha. We reached Ecp @ 6pm and started to cycle around. It was fun but tiring.
It was wonderful to watch the sunset with him. We took some pics and managed to clear things out. He said that no matter what happens, he will never leave me. Just like what he said on 2nd Dec 2005, 'Nothing will separate us again.' I was flattered but well, I'm just afraid the past will be repeated by itself again.
We bought two packets of fried rice and satay. Hee.. I couldn't finish up the rice so yeah thank god he was really hungry at that time. Haha. I just gorged him up with the food. It's good to have someone like him you know. So that he'll finish up the food for you and you'll have lesser sins. Haha. I'm so bad. Well, I'm just kidding.
We decided to take the bus back to Bedok so we waited and waited for the bus to arrive. But sadly, after an HOUR, the bus was still out of sight!
Guess what we did at the bus stop? Hahaha. It was hilarious. I was singing away and there he was trying to shake his butt off. Hahaha. Yeah, dancing away. After that we sat down back. There we go again with our crap. We were trying to guess the model of the cars that past us.
Him: Ahh.. tu Mitsubishi Lancer...
Me: Tu Volvo.. Volvo..
Him: Tu Mercedes..
Me: Tu lori...! Tu... Hitachi!!
And we laughed.. I'm not good at cars so the following car that past us was...
Me: Yang!! Tu..... Errr..... Cold Storage!
Him: Apa yang...! Harvey Norman la! Hahahahaha!
Me: Yang!!! NTUC!!
Him: Econ Minimart!!
Me: Shop & Save!!!
Him: XBox!!
Me: Brickgame!!!!!
Hahahaha! I told you. We were darn crazy! And so we went back taking a cab to Eunos Mrt and headed back home.