I'm bored.
Hahh. I know I've not been blogging lately.
Well, the camera's memory card is spoilt. And so there goes the pics I took last Monday with Yan and his bro, Shazry.
Yan wanted to find a job and the interview was at Shaw House. So we went there. After that we ate and looked at the cool pics of landscapes along the sidewalks towards Orchard Parade Hotel.
Those two brothers simply love pinching each other. Haha. They were like two monkeys running around, chasing.one after another. And at times, I even joined them. Hahaha.
Haiyah. I'm too hungry now.
Be right back k.. and i'll blog this thing up again.
Well, the camera's memory card is spoilt. And so there goes the pics I took last Monday with Yan and his bro, Shazry.
Yan wanted to find a job and the interview was at Shaw House. So we went there. After that we ate and looked at the cool pics of landscapes along the sidewalks towards Orchard Parade Hotel.
Those two brothers simply love pinching each other. Haha. They were like two monkeys running around, chasing.one after another. And at times, I even joined them. Hahaha.
Haiyah. I'm too hungry now.
Be right back k.. and i'll blog this thing up again.