Oh gosh. Today has been a very tiring day.
I fetched Yan in the morning from his aunt's place and sent him back to Boon Lay. Phew. I was so sleepy throughout the journey as I only slept for a few hours on the previous night.
I reached home around noon time and slept till 2pm. Hahh. I was supposed to meet him again for a movie or something to celebrate our 16 months aniversary and yeah I was late! Thank God it's Friday and he had to go to the mosque for the prayers.
I met him in Yishun and went to Sakura (Northpoint) to have lunch. Then we walked around for a while. Gosh. I saw this pair of slippers @ the Ocean Pacific shop and I'm gonna get it tomorrow. I just can't stop thinking about it coz I just love it! It's brown in colour and it's just so comfortable!
We then made our way to Causeway Point to catch a movie but unfortunately, we changed our mind. All the movies seemed boring. And so we decided to......
I fetched Yan in the morning from his aunt's place and sent him back to Boon Lay. Phew. I was so sleepy throughout the journey as I only slept for a few hours on the previous night.
I reached home around noon time and slept till 2pm. Hahh. I was supposed to meet him again for a movie or something to celebrate our 16 months aniversary and yeah I was late! Thank God it's Friday and he had to go to the mosque for the prayers.
I met him in Yishun and went to Sakura (Northpoint) to have lunch. Then we walked around for a while. Gosh. I saw this pair of slippers @ the Ocean Pacific shop and I'm gonna get it tomorrow. I just can't stop thinking about it coz I just love it! It's brown in colour and it's just so comfortable!
We then made our way to Causeway Point to catch a movie but unfortunately, we changed our mind. All the movies seemed boring. And so we decided to......
........ have a picnic @ Sembawang Beach! Hehe. We bought our dinner and our all time favourite food, cheese hotdogs!
And so here we are @ the
Sembawang Beach!!!

We love 'KEJU ANJING PANAS!!' Hehehe.

Wanna know why I put my specs on?
Hahahaha. Only Yan knows.
It was fun though it rained for a short while. We talked and managed to clear some misunderstandings that we used to have. And well, seems like he's changed for the better. =) I pray that things will turn out great in years to come. And I hope that nothing will come in between us anymore.
For those green eyed monsters who tried to break us apart, I just wanna say this,
"To hell with you monsterssss!!!"