My grandfather's in ICU now. I must visit him tomorrow. I must, i must, i must. *Sigh* I could still remember the time i nursed him @ my aunt's house. He looked so sad and angry. If only he could talk, at least he can tell us how he felt.
Thinking about the old times, i could still remember how close we were lastime. Each time my family and i came down to his place @ Geylang, he would bring me around at the shops. And yeah, he would bought for me this one dollar cartoon sunglasses as he knew i loved to wear those things. Then i would dragged him to another stall to buy sweets. *Sigh* I felt bad.
Now he's ill. He don't even remember me due to his illness. I nearly cried when i saw him the other day. I just miss him so much. I always pray that he'll get better as i can't bear to see him suffer. With all those tubes on him... It's heart wrenching. Really it is.
I miss Sufyan. I miss US. I wish things could be like lastime. But i guess it will only happen in my dreams as he's fallen for another. *Sigh*
Yan.. i miss you so dearly. Why did you do such things to me? Just.. why...?...
Thinking about the old times, i could still remember how close we were lastime. Each time my family and i came down to his place @ Geylang, he would bring me around at the shops. And yeah, he would bought for me this one dollar cartoon sunglasses as he knew i loved to wear those things. Then i would dragged him to another stall to buy sweets. *Sigh* I felt bad.
Now he's ill. He don't even remember me due to his illness. I nearly cried when i saw him the other day. I just miss him so much. I always pray that he'll get better as i can't bear to see him suffer. With all those tubes on him... It's heart wrenching. Really it is.
I miss Sufyan. I miss US. I wish things could be like lastime. But i guess it will only happen in my dreams as he's fallen for another. *Sigh*
Yan.. i miss you so dearly. Why did you do such things to me? Just.. why...?...