Well, today's full of melodrama. Haha. Well, i went for the lecture @ 5pm just now. He was there too but i didn't see him till after school. Yeah, he was supposed to take the popiah from me so he had to follow me back home to get it. But well, the class ended quite late and he told me that he wasn't able to get it from me today. And so, the quarrel began. Haha.
We were like playing 'catching' under my block you know. Hehe. He chased after me, and i chased after him. So like budak2.
He sat down under the void deck next to my block. And i went up there and passed him something. He said he don't want anything to do with me anymore. Then i said, 'You've found another girl already what...' And so when i was about to walk away, he pulled my hand and started to reveal the truth.
He told me the surprise he wanna give me on the 31st oct. It's a patch up. Well, i can see that coming actually. I was left speechless though. I just cried on his shoulder and asked him why he did all those stuffs to me. He apologised and cried on my shoulders too. He knelt down on his knees and asked for a patch. He said he wanna marry me. Wanna be with me forever. And the next thing he asked was, ' You nak berapa anak?'
Yeah right. He thinks what? Happy2 give birth. Crazy ah.. Haha. I just told him i want thirty kids. Hahahaha.
We ended up @ my house. We break fast together. Ate the lontong. Haha. And i really fed him well. I don't know how many pieces of lontong i put in his bowl. And yeah, 3 pieces of chicken. Haha. Gosh. I just want his belly to get rounder so that he can draw a bigger smiley. :p
Well, i haven't given him an answer yet. His feelings for her are still there but it's decreasing. But well, even so, i just fear that the feelings might come back even though he'd already assured me that it won't. And he won't stop his habit of lying. :(
He called me after he reached home. Just talked for a few seconds. He said 'i love you' before hanging up. Just like the old times. I felt awkward though. But well, i did say the same thing to him back.
Geez.. Can't wait for tomorrow. Heee.. My pay day. Nah.. my allowance la. I can go shopping with him tomorrow! Weee.. to hell with exams! Haha..
Like real. I won't neglect my studies though. I'll still study. And after that will be my SHOPPING TIME! Heee.. Shopping time with hiMMM.
Yan yan.. See you tomorrow!