I cried myself to sleep last night. Just like those times. Well, i felt too sad. He still has feelings for her. And i feel so, so cheated. I'm just too confused. He told me love me still. He kept on sending me smses of e Nsync song. I feel so lost.
Well, i'm in school with him now. Yeah.. he's just beside me. And i'm in his sweater. I feel like a polar bear in this. Haha. I miss wearing it though.
God.. please save me. I'm just too lost and confused. I love him still and yeah, i wanna be with him again but he... *Sigh*. God, only you know what i'm going through now.
I really, really don't know what to do.... And i'm just going with the flow.
My life is in a big mess now. And i'm racing against time. I haven't even buy my baju raya and the shoes.. Yeah, everything. I don't even have the time. I haven't even buy his birthday present. How do i get it by this Monday??
Things are just happening way too fast...
Well, i'm in school with him now. Yeah.. he's just beside me. And i'm in his sweater. I feel like a polar bear in this. Haha. I miss wearing it though.
God.. please save me. I'm just too lost and confused. I love him still and yeah, i wanna be with him again but he... *Sigh*. God, only you know what i'm going through now.
I really, really don't know what to do.... And i'm just going with the flow.
My life is in a big mess now. And i'm racing against time. I haven't even buy my baju raya and the shoes.. Yeah, everything. I don't even have the time. I haven't even buy his birthday present. How do i get it by this Monday??
Things are just happening way too fast...