I'm supposed to study bio now but i can't seem to. This throbbing headache is killing me. And my heart feels so sad. I feel so down. I feel so pressurised. Yeah, really dying inside.
There's a consolidation for this particular module later but i can't seem to bring myself to enter the lecture hall again. *Sigh* He'll be sitting over the other side with his buddy and the girls. And she'll be there too. Just tell me how would you feel if you were me. They'll sit so close and his feelings for her will grow much deeper. *Sigh* I feel so cheated. I just don't wanna cry in the lecture hall in front of those people. I don't wish to hurt myself even more.
Let his feelings for her grow. I just don't wanna interfere. And if there were to be together, i hope they'll be happy with each other. Since i can't give him the happiness that he wanted, i hope he'll have it with someone better.
I can't seem to take the pressure anymore. My mom is really bugging me to make the cookies and all but i'm having my exams @ this time. And the worse thing is that, i'm not even halfway done with studying. I can't even focus now. I'm just too sad.
All i wanna do is just cry myself to sleep and not to wake up. I just miss him so much. How i wish so badly that this crap never happened.
Just now after sahur, i couldn't even sleep back. Memories of us just came flooding into my mind. I could still remember vividly about the time when i dragged him to study with me in the school library from morning till evening. Obviously he was so not used to studying for long hours. And guess what he did in the end? He was so bored that he took a black marker in my pencil case, and drew a smiley face on his tummy. Hehe. I was so shocked that i really laughed my lungs out. He's just too cute. And i love him for that to bits.
And yeah, those knee jerking game we loved to play in the library. Hehehe. I love to walk behind him and kick his knee from behind. Ahahaha. Then he would turned behind and tickled me or worse still kicked me back. =) And there we go, we would spent our time chasing after one another.
*Sigh* I miss US so, so badly.
There's a consolidation for this particular module later but i can't seem to bring myself to enter the lecture hall again. *Sigh* He'll be sitting over the other side with his buddy and the girls. And she'll be there too. Just tell me how would you feel if you were me. They'll sit so close and his feelings for her will grow much deeper. *Sigh* I feel so cheated. I just don't wanna cry in the lecture hall in front of those people. I don't wish to hurt myself even more.
Let his feelings for her grow. I just don't wanna interfere. And if there were to be together, i hope they'll be happy with each other. Since i can't give him the happiness that he wanted, i hope he'll have it with someone better.
I can't seem to take the pressure anymore. My mom is really bugging me to make the cookies and all but i'm having my exams @ this time. And the worse thing is that, i'm not even halfway done with studying. I can't even focus now. I'm just too sad.
All i wanna do is just cry myself to sleep and not to wake up. I just miss him so much. How i wish so badly that this crap never happened.
Just now after sahur, i couldn't even sleep back. Memories of us just came flooding into my mind. I could still remember vividly about the time when i dragged him to study with me in the school library from morning till evening. Obviously he was so not used to studying for long hours. And guess what he did in the end? He was so bored that he took a black marker in my pencil case, and drew a smiley face on his tummy. Hehe. I was so shocked that i really laughed my lungs out. He's just too cute. And i love him for that to bits.
And yeah, those knee jerking game we loved to play in the library. Hehehe. I love to walk behind him and kick his knee from behind. Ahahaha. Then he would turned behind and tickled me or worse still kicked me back. =) And there we go, we would spent our time chasing after one another.
*Sigh* I miss US so, so badly.