Oh well, I guess i've been missing in action lately. Too engrossed with exams. But pathetically, i just sat for one paper. I tell you, if i pass this module, i'll be so, so relieved. I pray that i'll pass. Coz this is my first time ever in my whole entire life that i'm so not prepared for an exam. Fortunately, i managed to think of some rubbish to fill up the blank spaces for the short answer questions. Hehehe.
Anyway, i've been spending much time with him. We headed to Tampines Mall after school and break fast @ Pizza Hut, where Nordin is working. Haha. That was on 25th October, where my pay day is. =) I gave him an advance birthday treat just like like year.
We were happily chatting and eating away when suddenly a waiter came up to us and placed a plate of ten chicken wings on our table. I was so surprised. Haha. Since when did i order ten pieces of chicken!! And i tell you, it looks really alot to me. I told the waiter that i did not order the chickens. Well, to my surprise, Nordin was the one who told him to pass it to us. Haha. Gosh. I really felt like a pig that day. Gorging myself with plenty of food. Well, i sure had a good quality time with him on that day. Talking crap and cracking jokes with him made my day. =)
Well, guess what we did after the paper just now?? Hahaa.. We went back to Yishun and... played @ the arcade. Ahahaha. For a moment i felt like a primary school kid. Had fun playing the Daytona etc with him. Heee.. and it was really a good stress reliever. Whenever i lost him to a game, i'll throw my unsatisfaction on him by wacking. Ahahaha! Sorry yan! :p
Well, i guess those moments are over. Something bad happened after that. I still haven't given him an answer about us patching up. Well, he thought my answer was no.. due to the smses i sent last night. *Sigh* It's just coz he told me he still fear of having feelings for the girl he used to like. Well, obviously i wouldn't wanna be with someone who has fallen for another and fear for the feelings to come back.
I'm too sad. I don't know what to do. It's all him now. He just don't wanna change his ways. There's nothing i could do now. He told me he loves me and wanna be with me but.. haiz..
He even dedicated this song to me by Nsync, 'I drive myself crazy.' He said the song was to show how much he regretted to let go of me. I cried reading the lyrics. And he cried listening to the song.
I just don't know what to do.....
Anyway, i've been spending much time with him. We headed to Tampines Mall after school and break fast @ Pizza Hut, where Nordin is working. Haha. That was on 25th October, where my pay day is. =) I gave him an advance birthday treat just like like year.
We were happily chatting and eating away when suddenly a waiter came up to us and placed a plate of ten chicken wings on our table. I was so surprised. Haha. Since when did i order ten pieces of chicken!! And i tell you, it looks really alot to me. I told the waiter that i did not order the chickens. Well, to my surprise, Nordin was the one who told him to pass it to us. Haha. Gosh. I really felt like a pig that day. Gorging myself with plenty of food. Well, i sure had a good quality time with him on that day. Talking crap and cracking jokes with him made my day. =)
Well, guess what we did after the paper just now?? Hahaa.. We went back to Yishun and... played @ the arcade. Ahahaha. For a moment i felt like a primary school kid. Had fun playing the Daytona etc with him. Heee.. and it was really a good stress reliever. Whenever i lost him to a game, i'll throw my unsatisfaction on him by wacking. Ahahaha! Sorry yan! :p
Well, i guess those moments are over. Something bad happened after that. I still haven't given him an answer about us patching up. Well, he thought my answer was no.. due to the smses i sent last night. *Sigh* It's just coz he told me he still fear of having feelings for the girl he used to like. Well, obviously i wouldn't wanna be with someone who has fallen for another and fear for the feelings to come back.
I'm too sad. I don't know what to do. It's all him now. He just don't wanna change his ways. There's nothing i could do now. He told me he loves me and wanna be with me but.. haiz..
He even dedicated this song to me by Nsync, 'I drive myself crazy.' He said the song was to show how much he regretted to let go of me. I cried reading the lyrics. And he cried listening to the song.
I just don't know what to do.....