Well, i did went to visit my grandfather @ sgh. So he isn't in the ICU, but isolation room. All thanks to my mom for giving me the wrong info. Haha. She actually freaked me out.
I'm glad that at least now he could respond to what people say by shaking and nodding his head. Geez.. Better than nothing. When asked whether he wanna go home or not, he refused. But when asked whether he wanna celebrate Hari Raya, he nodded spontaneously. Hehe. How cute. =)
Went to Geylang after that. Yeah, my mom, aunt, my younger bro, sis and I. The weather was like scorching hot. I feel so rimas. With so many people around me, and those things at the stalls.. Can actually make me go rab0n you know. My mom brought us there to get for us baju raya.. but in the end she bought one for herself only. Well, nothing catches my eye. The designs are merely the same. And even if i were to buy one, it will be a waste of money. Coz i will only wear it once in a year after all...
Well, he got onto my nerves just now. I just wonder why i had to wait for hours for his reply. Hmmphf. Was kind of pissed off that i slept my anger away. Haha. And the next thing i know is makan time. Heee..
I was happily studying bio just now when suddenly, Mr Ahmad, (haha.. my classmate) told me over msn that.... I'll be posted to this particular ward for my five weeks of attachment. And i was like... Alamak.. CoBAAN habis sey. What a luck man. Seriously. My good luck la. It's not that i don't wanna work there. Just that.... That.. that.... I'll tell you later. Hahaha.
I'm uncertain about my feelings this time round. I just feel like giving up in waiting for him. Coz he cheated on me. Yeah, straightaway after e break up, fall for another. Alamak.. menyirap je. I guess it's true la. Someone told me that guys move on very fast. Yeah la. How untrue can that be? I can even see it for myself.
Like what i always tell him, only GOD knows everything. He don't even know what i've been through. Been staying up late @ night, crying to myself like one gondol. Seriously la. He made me feel so stupid. But, i don't know why i still love him. Waduh.. I'm really blinded by love uh.
I'm glad that at least now he could respond to what people say by shaking and nodding his head. Geez.. Better than nothing. When asked whether he wanna go home or not, he refused. But when asked whether he wanna celebrate Hari Raya, he nodded spontaneously. Hehe. How cute. =)
Went to Geylang after that. Yeah, my mom, aunt, my younger bro, sis and I. The weather was like scorching hot. I feel so rimas. With so many people around me, and those things at the stalls.. Can actually make me go rab0n you know. My mom brought us there to get for us baju raya.. but in the end she bought one for herself only. Well, nothing catches my eye. The designs are merely the same. And even if i were to buy one, it will be a waste of money. Coz i will only wear it once in a year after all...
Well, he got onto my nerves just now. I just wonder why i had to wait for hours for his reply. Hmmphf. Was kind of pissed off that i slept my anger away. Haha. And the next thing i know is makan time. Heee..
I was happily studying bio just now when suddenly, Mr Ahmad, (haha.. my classmate) told me over msn that.... I'll be posted to this particular ward for my five weeks of attachment. And i was like... Alamak.. CoBAAN habis sey. What a luck man. Seriously. My good luck la. It's not that i don't wanna work there. Just that.... That.. that.... I'll tell you later. Hahaha.
I'm uncertain about my feelings this time round. I just feel like giving up in waiting for him. Coz he cheated on me. Yeah, straightaway after e break up, fall for another. Alamak.. menyirap je. I guess it's true la. Someone told me that guys move on very fast. Yeah la. How untrue can that be? I can even see it for myself.
Like what i always tell him, only GOD knows everything. He don't even know what i've been through. Been staying up late @ night, crying to myself like one gondol. Seriously la. He made me feel so stupid. But, i don't know why i still love him. Waduh.. I'm really blinded by love uh.