It's the night shifts again, and this time round, I'm doing it together with Khee Xuan.
One of my batch buddy, once my lecture-mate.
We spent the night in peace... killing time with our chit-chatting sessions.
Reminiscing on those school days in nyp, and the things that happened way back.
The times where Yan and I always have a tiff, breaking up over some issues, some friendship kin.. and whatsoever.
Haha. Those super childish dayss. I was actually laughing out loud when we talked about it.
Our relationship was always on the verge of breaking, for each time some shits happened, I would be the one giving up and wanting to break up.
For crying out loud, I don't wanna get involved in all those issues and worsen the situation, causing further hatred.
I just wanna live a happy, simple life back then.
But he was persistent, pleading not to leave as we could work this out.
And till now, I'm glad, feeling happy that we didn't part.
After all this years, I learnt that love means more than just the emotion.
It means to have great understanding, patience, trust, give and take, and forgiving each other.
And sincerity is a big word.
Yan and I have went thru all those obstacles.
We cried, we hate, we love...
Yet we're still together.
Now that we both are really contented with each other, I can't believe that the boy who was once a jerk in my life is the man that I want all this while.
My Mr Right.
:)
Let bygones be bygones...
For now I'm really happy being with you.
:)
Hehee. Thank you for loving me!