Tomorrow's the mock audit and yes, I've gotten my PH!
Hehee..
Oooo yes.. Runaway for the moment...!
And oh yah, I even skipped the talk on ventilator just now. Gee.
I'm happy that I didn't go or else, I'll die in my own sleepiness.
:p
Anyhoos, guess what I did after work today?
With my hands gloved up, holding a needle and a syringe by the esplanade.. Okay, I sound like one drug-addict. Hahaa.
But, hehe. It was funny though. I wonder what was running on the passerby's mind when they saw what I was doing.
With someone screaming on my ear.
:p
Anyway, it's great to see her again after months of not seeing each other.
:)
I'm hoping that we could all meet up in either late June or early July. My annual leave week.
Lets have a get together cum belated birthday celebrations. Jeez..
Besides, I owe too many people prezzies.
Nadhirah, Siti, Jesvin, Faridah, Yvonne, Sarila, Ain, Shirin, Zahidah, Rini... and Kai Lin!
Okay, you're one of those whom I have yet to give your presents!
Oh boy, this is crazy. Too much of work, too little time.
I hope someday I'll be free for all that.
Well, all I want and really hope for now is to get promoted this month...!
Please, please, pleaseeee.
I've worked so hard to get to this far. I want my patience and endurance to be paid off in a good way.
The past year has been one of a kind.
And I just waaaaaannnaaaa...
Get promoted please!