Today I feel totally helpless.
I am really dependant on my siblings and him for my daily activities of living.
Like getting for me stuffs, feeding me, helping me pee and all.
Just because....
Just because, I injured my back real bad this morning.
For many times, I cried due to the pain which was so unbearable.. Too much to endure.
First, it all started with the mission of finishing up the laundry yesterday.
I injured my back while hanging the laundry... after a while, it got better.
However, ironically, I had high fever yesterday but it has subsided this morning.
It was today, after showering, I heard a crack sound at my spine while bending down to wear my shorts.
Oh my... It was super painful coz it really compressed onto my nerves that I felt the pain was shooting up... I even had blocked ears all of a sudden and I nearly knocked off...!
Yes, in the toilet!!!
However, thank God I did not.
I held onto the towel holder hard as I tried to get back onto my feet.
I was such a cry baby back then.
It was so hard to get up from the bed that I kept sobbing...
I couldn't even sit.
Each time I wanna get up, I had to log roll myself, tried my best to sit sideways and stand up.
Oh my, I never thought that having massive backaches could hurt this much.
For a couple of times, I had to bug my younger bro to get me things like psp for me to play while rotting in bed..
I even had to ask my sis to help me pee.
I simply couldn't remove my track pants by myself..
My mom had to massaged my leg... I wonder how many millilitres of minyak kapak she applied on them.
And lastly, he brought me to the clinic. Of course I walked awkwardly. I guess I looked like a duck. Worse still like an old lady, walking with a stick! And yes, I was clinging hard onto him and held onto the umbrella with the other hand. Sheeessh.
Initially, I felt so depressed.
I was afraid of hospitalisation... Of which I could say goodbye to his POP day and my bro's engagement and worse still, my promotion with my condition like this. I kept weeping on the bed, feeling so down.
But I guess, my health comes first..
Went to see the doctor in the evening...
He really freaked me out. I wonder if he is a doctor. He don't even know what medicine to prescribe me... he even asked the nurses outside for a list of medication.
I was like, 'What the heck?'
In the end, I just told him if that's the case, I don't need any medicine.
But well, finally, he gave me Annarex and Fastum Gel.
So not effective at all... I nearly shrieked when I saw all that.
But too bad, I had to forked out 40 bucks just for that and a freaking mc....!
Initially, he didn't even wanna give me any mc.
'Oh yeah, I need an mc for today..'
'You need one?'
'Yes.'
'Why? What are you doing now..?'
'I'm working as a staff nurse in Sgh.'
'Staff nurse?'
At least that made him dumbfounded for a while. I'm so freaking pissed.
Grrrr. Never will I step my foot into that clinic again..
Never never never never never!
I rest myself again at home.. so much of putting myself onto complete rest in bed, my legs were itching to walk out of the room, looking at him and my younger bro painting the living room.
To look at things in a bright side, at least I'm feeling much better now.
So much of being the audience for the 'twist' dance given by him and my younger sis with the malay 1970s song being played on the radio.
Those two were like idiots dancing around.. Haha.
Alright then.. it's time to rest again.
I'm so grateful that my ward sister, the nice one, gave me a day of annual leave for me to rest at home tomorrow. Gee..
Oh yeah, before I go, I wanna say that...
I'm really proud of you Yan....! Congrats on attaining SILVER for your IPPT!!!!!!!!!
Who says fat people are not fit right? Hehee.
I'll treat you tosai this time round k?
Hahahaa.