Ohwells, I'm simply basking in the ambience at home now.
Gee.. How relaxing. I can jump, and hop around but I can't scream. Haha.
My mission for today is to get all the laundry done before I leave home later.
I feel like watching High School Musical. Haha. All of a sudden.
Maybe coz I just listened to the 'You are the music in me' song.
Hee... But I wonder where's the dvd. I must have stuffed somewhere when cleaning weeks ago.
Bleargh.
Anyway, he and I had a great time getting on each other's nerves lastnight.
At first I thought he bluff me about his book out time.
We ended up pissing one another. But it was funny on how things were said. Haha.
At first was the stupid quarrel. Afterwhich was some funny jokes. After that, pissing off session begins again. He said I'm talking rubbish, but I felt that he was being lame. Haha.
Then I lied to him about me working afternoon shift today till Sunday. And he went, 'No.. You cannot work over the weekends.' Something like that since he wanna spend time with me.
Hahaa.
Before we ended our conversation, he said...
'I'm giving you three seconds to say the last few words before I hang up.. One.. Two...'
'Three!!!!' As I exclaimed in glee. Hehee!
And there came the beep tone.
Hahahaaa.
I bet he must be feeling so pissed that he slept after that.
:p
Haiyah, at least I'm gonna fetch him at Pasir Ris later at 5pm. Get him some food and he'll be happeeeey. Hehe.