Ohmygod. I'm so addicted to Google Earth.
Seeing some mother nature at other countries is soooo great and yes, of course tempting!
I feel so tempted to pack my bag and leave...!
Go for backpacking, travelling, and snapping pics.
Hehee. I wish someday it will happen. ;)
And that I really look forward to. Well, I just love exploring.. Hee..
I could see clear pics of the cities in Australia and more other places.
Hehe. I'm so jakon laa.
Jeez.. But heck, I don't care as long as I'm enjoying myself. ;p
I even zoomed in Tekong, and saw little 'ants' marching outside the Eagles company.
Ni mesti si monyet and the gang.
Hehe!
Anyway, guess what??
I was the dressing nurse again for today's morning shift!
Hahahaa.
I think sister did it on purpose; assigning me to dressing almost everyday!
But I don't mind coz, I'm not laded with much responsibilities as compared to be in charge of cases. Hee...
Furthermore, I'm feeling a little pressurized and stressed up lately... and to be in charge of patients is a big no no for now.
The ward's total is kinda low now and soon, I know I'll be 'kicked' out.
Yes, I know, I know. But well, I'm not in the mood for deployment, YET!
Oh wait, never has that been.
I never liked deployment, neither the word!
I was excited yet relieved when sister agreed for me to take two days of annual leave on next Thursday and Friday. Hehee..
Rest day on Wednesday, his POP day..
Leave on Thursday and Friday... that is if there's no mass casualty in my ward...
Day off on Saturday, my bro's big (but not that big yet) day. Haha.
And Sunday, Fathers' Day, is the start of my night shift.
Tomorrow's another day at work as a dressing nurse again. Hahaa.
:p
Supposedly, sister wanted me to take my Vesak Day PH tomorrow but I refused.
I applied for Friday instead since there'll be a mock audit going on on that day itself...
Better be safe than sorry, I might as well runaway first!
Hahaa. Don't wanna stress myself further.
Just not now..
Yet.
For I had enough for the time being.
But the cumbersome thing is, I need to attend a talk on ventilator tomorrow.
Eeek. Now that I'm starting to dislike ICU, to listen to talk on ventilators is like eeek.
I don't like operating on some machine-like-equipments.
Maybe I shall sneak out quietly in the midst of the talk like I always do!
Hahaa.
Ok, I'm done with my blabberings.
Lets sleep in peace tonight.
Hee...
But before that, gotta wait for a call from the bf.
Oh well, I've been waiting since morning... and the bam bam haven't drop any beep!
Yan, the next time I see you, I'm gonna smack your 'breasts!'