Oh hey I'm back!
After a week of 'hell'.
Ooo yes, hell I say.
And I'm thru it! Oh so thru it and I'm still surviving.
Gee..
Ok, where shall I start huh?
Last Monday and Tuesday was a little mundane, just what made it worse was her.
None other than her.
For testing my patience, bringing out the hell out of me.
Anyway,
Last Wednesday, was great.
Met up with the ladies..
Ain, Faridah and Zahidah, my polymates.
Jeez.. after eons, finally we meet up with each other.
From NUH, to CGH, to SGH, we sure had a lot to share.
Ranging from orthopaedics, to respiratory, to burns...
Had seafood for dinner afterwhich we chilled at Starbucks till 11pm.
Sheeessh.
We just have a lot to share. Haha.
So basically, the past week has been a crazy one for me.
Of which, retail therapy had to come in to relieve some stress in here.
I've gotten for myself a Sony Ericsson W960i hp.
Forget about the K800i. For two years I've been using that and I shall call it legend for now. Hehee.
It has long time died on me..
The most freaky thing was, when someone were to sms me, the phone will reflect someone else's name.
So, this phone has been a cool one, what more with its touchscreen effect.
Initially I had a hard time trying to adjust to the new handset.
However, I managed to get the hang of it after a while..
Apart from that, I've been spending on Body Shop items..
Hee.. Everyone loves to pampered, so do I.
One of the few things I bought was an oil burner.
Hehehee. Now I could self-meditate at home with my little aromatherapy.
I recommend you guys the fragrance oil called Passion Fruit.
It is sooooo nice. :)
Ok, that aside...
I've been spending the past week thinking about my army man during my 'free' time.
Of course I miss him so much that I teared. But it's not that bad.. Haha.
Due to the time constraint and our packed schedules, we only talked over the phone at 5am in the morning. Haha.
Oh my this is nuts, I know.
But it's better than never right?
:)
3 weeks confinement. Oh dread.
Whatever it is, at least I'm seeing him this coming Sunday with his family.
We'll be heading to SAFTI and that I can't wait. Heheee.
As much as you can't wait to see us, I can't wait to see you too...!
Hee.. my gundusamy.
I wonder how dark you are now. Hahaa.
And oh, how thin you are... so much of having your daily dose of 4km run.
:p
6 more days and we'll be there..
;)
And I'll bring your faved tam-tam okay?