My back has been aching badly yet I'm still surviving..
:)
It has been two days I've been working, walking around like a duck, or perhaps like a pregnant woman.
The ward was crazy yesterday.
So much of resting myself at home, I was called back to work at 1pm.
Mass was going on and the ward was alarming red.
Yesterday was the most bloody dressing I've ever done so far.
We used near to 10 big bottles of normal saline for cleansing, and tonnes of big gauzes.
The moment I opened up the soiled green towel to start with my dressing, I already saw blackish, burnt skin dangling over the hand.
It was such a gory sight.
I had no choice but to snip them off and wash away the blood..
We spent nearly 3 hours just to finish off the dressing.. and it was no big joke.
Everyone was shagged by then but work still goes on...
I feel so touched by my colleagues..
Some stopped me from doing heavy workload.. some even changed my assignment so I don't have to move around that much.. some even got medicine for me to relieve the pain over my back.
Aww... that is so sweet. I really appreciate that.
But still, nothing can beat the sadness within.
I still feel sad and worried.
One more day to his POP and I really hope I could make it.
I'm glad his parents are going to fetch me here... or else I would cry travelling to Pasir Ris on a Wednesday morning.
I have yet to settle some really important errands. I wish I had more time but unfortunately, no.
I need to go to Ikea, Causeway Point, and Geylang..
How I wish they're just a stop away for I really have no time to waste on travelling.
Time is running out, so am I feeling all drained out.
What more with the agony I'm in. Each time I get up, I had to dragged myself to reach the destination.
And this is really killing me.
However, I'll drop by the staff clinic if this is not getting any better in a weeks time.