Life has been very hectic for the past few weeks and finally, I get to rest in peace today.
No disturbance, no 'war', no unwanted noise.
Made myself a little breakfast, did the laundry and some cleaning.
Played with Google Earth, looking at my estate, and some countries.
Little did I know that Pulau Babi Besar do exists. Haha.
Anyway...
Last week's night shifts were a nightmare. My four days of night shift. Madness.
I kept hearing footsteps when there was no one around. Only me, myself sitting at the nurses' station while the others went for break and two of my colleagues were in the ICU.
The most eerie thing was, I heard a female's voice outside the window while preparing medication.
After a while, I heard some dogs barking away. And that was at 2am in the morning.
Eeek.
It was only the day after that my colleagues told me how haunted my ward is.
Seeing a lady in white is common.
Eeeeeeeek.
That I don't want to seeeee...!
I don't mind hearing things but seeing things is a big no no!
Ok, enough about hantus.
Haha.
Alright, I have taken some pics of my room.
And...
Here they are..
:)
My pinky room!
No disturbance, no 'war', no unwanted noise.
Made myself a little breakfast, did the laundry and some cleaning.
Played with Google Earth, looking at my estate, and some countries.
Little did I know that Pulau Babi Besar do exists. Haha.
Anyway...
Last week's night shifts were a nightmare. My four days of night shift. Madness.
I kept hearing footsteps when there was no one around. Only me, myself sitting at the nurses' station while the others went for break and two of my colleagues were in the ICU.
The most eerie thing was, I heard a female's voice outside the window while preparing medication.
After a while, I heard some dogs barking away. And that was at 2am in the morning.
Eeek.
It was only the day after that my colleagues told me how haunted my ward is.
Seeing a lady in white is common.
Eeeeeeeek.
That I don't want to seeeee...!
I don't mind hearing things but seeing things is a big no no!
Ok, enough about hantus.
Haha.
Alright, I have taken some pics of my room.
And...
Here they are..
:)
My pinky room!