It's nice having a cup of tea, to keep yourself warm on a rainy day.
Hee.. and yes! It just rained over here...
Work was a little hectic lastnight. I had to nurse people from different walks of life, from a toddler, to a young man, to an old granny.
But, all in all, I managed to complete my nursing reports by 0330hrs, helped out in the ICU and took a short nap.
So I thought it was the last night shift.
BUT, it has to be extended to another day.
Total would be 4 night shifts. Ohmygoodness.
Of course, I'm feeling very shagged. But for my patient's sake and also for the sake of myself, I agreed to do one more night.
At least I could have 2 day off straight after these 4 nights.
:)
Anyway, I'm so touched that someone fetched me from work today.
He even stayed up till 2pm, the time when I woke up from sleep... so we could have lunch together.
Gee... Such a sweetheart.
We had our faved prata for lunch, walked around a little while waiting for the rain to stop.
In the end, we decided to head to the library.
While I was too engrossed burying my face in the books of nature, photography and cats, he was busy reading up some factual books.
And I just couldn't stop bugging him to look at the pictures of the cute little cats!
They're soooooooo adorable I must say.
And the goes him saying this, 'Lastime you're so afraid of cats but now......'
Well, things do change don't they?
Heheeeee..
And while I was admiring the pictures of nature, I was telling him maybe we should go there someday... to the places of breathtaking sceneries.
So he said, 'Ok someday we will, when I striked lottery..'
O_o
Pffft.
We walked through the rain, after giving up on waiting for the rain to stop.
Got ourselves drenched from head to toe...
And...
And...
And...
Someone just had to fall down....!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I think I sounded like a hyena at the multi-storey carpark!
It was such an ugly sight but at least we both had a good time laughing.
So much of mocking at him!
Hehehe!
I know I'm such a gone case gf but still, I do care.
However,
Nevertheless...
Still,
It's a big HAHA!