I'm in hysterics!
Simply because,
A week of turbulence is over!
The renovation has completed!
My bro's engagement has passed! And I can't believe I didn't snap any pics on that day. Jeez.. Nevertheless, congrats to the two lovebirds! ;p
Apart from all that, I'm happy that Yan's going to OCS, just the place where he dreamt of going to.
And believe it or not, he is really going there.
Hee...
Dreams do turn into reality don't they?
Other than that, I'm very much well-rested now compared to the past few weeks.
My painful backache is gone... just that it comes back when I lift up very heavy objects.
But well, I'm really looking after my back eversince that incident.
:)
So, work is getting rough and tough in here.
One minute I was nursing critical patients, but not ICU ones.. the next minute, I'm doing dressings.
It's one after another and I'm starting to have varicose veins! Eeeeew.
I've been walking and running too much I guess.
Burns looks like a madhouse, again, lately.
Last week, I was busy nursing high dependency patients... one was kinda unstable, what more with the different kinds of antibiotics that I had to pay close attention to when administering.
It was such a busy period. To add on to the tension, another high dependency case came in.
Brrrrrrr.
Tomorrow is another day at work. Thankfully I'm on the afternoon shift.. at least I could escape the dressings part. Hehe.
Provided that there's no admission!
For I don't want any during my time tomorrow.