This morning, I fetched the boyfriend at Pasir Ris.
I was stuck in the bus at the expressway due to the traffic jam and for that, I reached much later.
Had breakfast at Burger King..
Afterwhich, we watched Indiana Jones at Tampines.
The movie was kinda okay though..
For someone who likes adventure movies, this is for ya.
;)
We had a long conversation ranging from life in Tekong, to our future career, driving license (he wanted the both of us to get enrolled once he ord!!! Oh no no... that's long...!), and right to wedding plans.
He was telling me about his friends' wedding plans. One of which is to make in a park.
Jeez... It was kinda romantic with his creative ideas but I guess if I were to have my wedding in a park, it'll less likely.
I think by the end of the day, I'll be scratching myself due to the numerous mosquito bites!
Haha.
It'll be our 4 years in a few months time... not that I'm doubting on our relationship...
But as much as I love him, I don't wanna put so much faith in us.
I'm still afraid that past may be repeated by itself again. Sheessh. I know that having these thoughts is so unhealthy. But...
Well, I just leave it to fate to decide our destiny.
Thanks so much for your optimism and believing in us so much. For being such a sweetheart all this while. I hope things will maintain this way..
People says that in a glance, we look the same. But no, I don't look like him. Neither do he. Jeez..
All I know is, we have a mole somewhere on our upper lip. His is on the right, where mine is on the left. Hehee.
So much of that.
His POP is in 2 weeks time and I can't wait to see that big smile on his face.
That I really can't wait but to meet his parents is a little... errrrr...
Paisey.
But that doesn't really matter. What matters the most is getting my day off on that day...!
I wish and wish and wish that my request is granted!