Scarlet!
That is the colour of one of the walls in my room....!
Hehee. It's hot pink, but not really that gaudy.
And Lustre Pink is the colour for my room door now..
It's light pink, but not that light though.
Hahaa.
Ok, so now it's more like a light lavendar, hot pink and baby pink.
Hmmm.. I shall take a pic of it once everything is ready.
I still need to get a big wardrobe for all of my 'nonsensical rubbish'.
:p
Actually I wanna switch rooms with my brother but... I can't just transfer my tv to another room since my dad had done so much with the drilling, connecting the wires so that I can have scv in my room.
So, lets just drop the idea, and the thoughts of buying a bookshelf for me and my sis's books.
I think my room's gonna be suitable for the gifts that my bro's gonna give his future fiancee.
Hehee.
Since, it's gonna be dark pink and silver, I'll get a gold comforter.
Maybe cream colour, or perhaps a lighter pink or purple.
Kekeke.
:p
Gee.. I just love matching colours.
Alright, enough about that.
Lets just wait and see for my final masterpiece. Haha. Yeah right!
Well, I'm starting to miss him already...
:(
Haha. Actually I'm not really that sad.
I'm so used to his absence that I think a few days wouldn't kill anymore.
I just hope he'll come back in one piece and that's the most important thing.
Hehe..
If he pass this test, then I shall call it fate. :p
I'm so jealous...
Now he could complete his 2.4km run in just 11 mins.
So much different compared to his Napfa test back in poly.
;p
And the times where he was happily walking away to complete those 6 laps!
Haha!
Well, those were the days.
Soon, he wanna compete the 2.4km race with me...
So much of getting a silver back then. So much of winning over him lastime.
For all I know, soon I'll be a dead fish, gasping for air when running and he's gonna laugh at me this time round.
Eeeek.
I used to be a long/short-distance runner... but now is the total opposite.
I can only be a long-distance walker. Haha!
Maybe I should start building up my stamina back and be on the same par as him.
Hehee..
Bring it on Yan!
The ex-runner will be back in town!
:p