The moment has come and now my house is full of cement!!!
Not forgetting the noise coming in from the next room.
Eeeek. The breaking, hammering, and drilling noise..
Soon I'll be more deaf than ever. Haha.
My house is in a mess now.. Even my bro's room which we cleaned a few days ago now looks like a store room. Hahaa.
Only my room is like in a great piece of heaven. Hehee. Untouched!
But soon, it'll look like one pig sty again.. and yes a maze. Gee..
Anyway,
I wonder where is Miong now.........
Haiz.
I wonder if he's hiding somewhere in the house now for he's afraid of the noise...
Or maybe he's ran away from here.
:(
Haiz... I'm so worried about Miong.
Faster come back you scaredy cat...!
And I'll feed you your faved Friskies...
:(
Well, I applied for leave today... but it's not confirm yet.
The thing is, I'm not really feeling well... Besides I need to help my mom clear some stuffs in here.
So yeah. Hopefully it's granted for I really need it.
Somehow, looking at the construction workers in my house gave me this feeling...
Apart from the sympathy feeling, I feel the need to look after them in case they injure themselves or perhaps get burnt. Sheeesh.
Maybe because I am a nurse?....
They should be lucky that there's a burns trained missy in the house. Hahaa. Ya ya ya.
Ok I'm just joking.
Ok speaking of that, suddenly I miss working.
It has been two days eversince I'm out of the ward.. and soon it'll be three.
I miss nursing my patients.. or any other patients from other wards whenever I get deployed.
Last Saturday, I was deployed to the respiratory ward... and to see the cute uncles and aunties made my day. :)
Ok then.. I'm so not used to using laptop here.
Gotta go..
Have a great day ahead peepz!