It has been days that I didn't talk to him.
Yes, I was merajuk with him... and this was my first time throughout our relationship of not in talking terms with him for days.. Sheessh.
It was only till this morning that I felt better after reading his sms.
'I'm craving for prata... I want to eat with you...'
And those endless 'I love you' messages. Jeez...
And that made me smile for a moment. His cuteness made me called him right away...
And gosh. I miss him lots.. So much that I can't wait to see him this Saturday.
Alright, one more day of work and I'm done man.
Done with my ten days of erratic work.
Done with my seven days in a row of morning shift!
Done with my five days in a row as the dressing nurse!
Madness.
Hehee. Can't wait for my day off on Saturday..
Thank goodness, I'm still okay, not on the burnout mode.
:)