I'm back from a mini hiatus.
Haha. Yeah right. Mini!
Last week was mentally drained out.
Now is physically drained out.
Yes, yes. I am so, very very shagged after all that shifting of furnitures, painting the rooms, cycled to and fro to the paint shop, and other places.
Yesterday was one of the worst.
I cycled to the paint shop, with my sis sitting in front, plus a 7 litres container of paint.
That was too heavy for me to keep pedalling.
What more under the scorching hot sun..
I was simply basking myself under the heat, sweating all over by the time I got home.
Sheeesh.
Thankfully we managed to get home in one piece! Haha.
Today was another suey day.
I bought the scarlet paint again for my room.
So after getting that, while I was making my way back home going down the slope, the plastic containing the paint gave way...!
Aaaarrghhh.
Down it rolled into the drain.. Haha.
Thank goodness the drain wasn't dirty.. but the great part was, there was someone behind me watching the whole scene. Eeek. So paisey.
So I quickly picked up the paint, hold it with my left hand, controlled my bicycle with my right hand and sped off.
I think I looked damn funny just now. Haha.
I'm feeling a little sick after yesterday.. Kept sneezing away and I'm still having a headache..
Maybe it was due to the waking up at 3am lastnight, accompanying my sis revising for her exams.
Or wait. I think it was because of the noise that came from next door.. Grrrr.
The renovation works again.
But well, tomorrow's gonna be our turn.
My house is gonna rumble and there it goes again.
How I wish they can just hack all the tiles in a few seconds. Hehee.
My house's gonna look like one house of cement soon.
Bleargh. And soon I'm gonna be a very dusty girl. Eeeek.
Haha.
I wish I can have ear plugs stat!
I can stand blood, wounds, faeces, urine but not noise...!
I hate noise pollution.. Grrrrr.
Anyway people, there's gonna be a lot of things going on currently and I will be very busy at the meantime... For now, meetups gonna be impossible. I apologise for that.
I'll only be free after mid July.
So... yeah.
Or perhaps during my annual leave in end of June, we can have some get together.. Hee.
For now, I need a short rest.
At least my room's is done with revamping. Hehe.
Alright then..
I'm in need of some rest now.
Have a good day everyone!~
:)
Toodles!