If there's anything in this world that can make me drool and hyperexcited, is...
Pastries, scones, muffins, and cookies!






Ohmygoodness.
It's so tempting!!!
Such sinfully-hard-to-resist delicacies!
Since I'm such a lover for that, I'm so gonna start learning how to make one..
Gee..
And I won't be surprised if Yan gets fat again.
Hur hur hur.
If you get what I mean.
:p
Right Yan?
Hopefully the kitchen will be ready by next week for I really wanna start baking..
:)
For those who's a gila lover for these, can simply go to this webby.
And yes, start baking!
Please forget me not yea?
;p
Anyway, Yan passed his IPPT!
Woohoo...!
Now I have every reasons to belanja him one prata kosong!
Ahahahaha.
Anyway, Yan passed his IPPT!
Woohoo...!
Now I have every reasons to belanja him one prata kosong!
Ahahahaha.
The cutest thing he said to me before having his test was, 'Yang, I'm going for my test now tau... Wish me luck k?'
Eeeek. So tak tau maluuu!
:p
Nevertheless, I'm really happy for him and glad he made it thru.
I know you can make it, somehow.
:)
