I wish I could fly to work tomorrow for I'm too tired these days.
Every morning, I had to force myself to waking up at 5am. And this is driving me nuts. I crave for a day off so badly.
Work has been alright.. It was funny on how I received two good feedbacks from my patients especially after I had somehow scolded them over something.
Hehe.
I didn't know I'm a fast, efficient, caring and some other things they described me as.
Haha. Unknowingly. So paisey.
But... thanks. :)
They were the ones who made me laughed afterall.
For instance, having an I/v plug made them feel like a spiderman??
Hahaa. Whatever.
Work was a little hectic today with 3 discharges. Thankfully, oh THANKFULLY, she did not bug me the whole time.
It was at 1215hrs and she asked if my patients have been discharged.
In glee, I said, 'Yeah.. All went back in peace.'
Hehee. I'm so so happy that I could complete my work in peace too. :p
So after all that, I met Yan. Hee.. Miss him so much. We've been wanting to watch Ironman since lastweek but my dry eyes were giving problems. So we gave it a miss, again.
3 more rounds of morning shift and here comes my rest day.
Ooo.. like finally!
But 3 days seems a little teeny weeny long.
Whatever it is, I simply can't wait for my night shifts next weekend for I'll be doing with my best colleagues. Hee..