I thought of waking up around noon time today... so much of working hard on a Labour Day yesterday.
But sadly, I was woken up by the sound of a drill... and it happened at 9am.
What a good alarm clock.
My house is like shaking due to the drilling next door.
And this is so irritating.
I crave for some peace now...!
Grrrr.
How I wish they could stop the drilling for half an hour.
Bleargh.
Ok enough of whining.
Lets skip this part.
Anywaaaay,
I got a cute little pink bear from him yesterday.
Hehee.. So sweet! Thank you dear!
I have too many teddy in my room now..
So much that they all fit in nicely in my washing machine.
Gee...
1 month plus and counting..
I hope I'll get promoted this year.
1 and a half years and counting...
Soon he'll be a free man!
Hee!
2 years and counting...
I'll be a happy, happy person.
=)
Happily attached!~
Ok, I don't wanna count anymore.
I know I'll be getting older by then.
Sheeesh!
Ok, moving on...
Know what?
I feel like painting my room today.
Haha. Last year was light purple.
Hmmm... Can I have something more pinkish this year?
Hehee..
Hmmm...
Maybe dark pink and some light colours shall be the colour for this year.
He he heee.
Maybe I shall buy some paint later... or maybe tomorrow.
And I want a pink comforter, a pink bedsheet, and a white or light pink curtain with little butterflies on it. Hehehee.. sweetness!
Anyway, I'm glad that things between me and my dad are back to normal.
He's has been unhappy over some issues. For that, he merajuk with me... and I merajuk with him back.
My mom knew.. and guess what she did?
She bought two tees for my dad but when she passed them to him, she told him that I was the one who bought it for him. Hahaha. Yeah right!
So yesterday I thought of getting something for him..
And that is, a sony ericsson handphone.
Glad that he likes it and that his mood now has changed. Gee...
Ok then..
Gotta go to PS now and settle some stuffs.
Toodles!