
I had a great time with him yesterday.
Even though the time spent wasn't long enough, at least we had each other's company before we parted again.
Tekong and Sgh.
Yet again.
But it's alright.
;)
I like the teasing part we had at Burger King.
Gee... Perhaps we shall do that more often and I shall touched your face with my chilli sauce filled finger.
Hehehee.
Well, it was my first night duty yesterday.
It was peaceful as in the sense of having no admissions.
However I had great difficulty feeding oral antibiotics to this small boy.
So so hard that I ended up getting spit at.
Sheessh.
So naughty la he.. But I managed to make him cry with my stern voice.
Ha ha ha.
Sadist... not.
Well, I have no choice.
The ward was rather eventful when the clock striked 4.
4 am in the morning.
Jeez.
I was chatting with my colleague at the nurses' station when suddenly we heard someone playing with some kind of plastic, just like 3 metres away from where we were sitting.
And it was on our right.
We couldn't see as it was blocked by the wall...
We were too shocked that nobody dared to move.
It was so eerie coz no one was there.
Jeez..
Well, who could that be?