I feel sorry for the people and lives lost in Myanmar...
I just read about the cyclone, Nargis Cyclone... a very severe cyclonic storm.
That must be one of the most deadliest natural disaster..
If that can cause millions of people to be missing and dead, I wonder what will happen if that occurs here in Singapore.
We can all forget about the word survival I guess..
Well, this morning I was practically dragging myself to work... so much of being sick.
I hate it when it comes to sneezing. Bleargh.
I felt that my immune system was low that I gorged myself with lots of fruits during my break.
Even when my shift has ended, I was still feeling so sickly.
However, I got better when I got home...
Because...
Even though it was freaking cold that made me shiver, I find it thrilling and invigorating.
Hehee.
All thanks to Rini for giving me a ride home by her bike.
The weather was okay throughout the journey but as soon as it reached Yishun, the rain started pouring down..
Both of us were so drenched from head to toe.
But still, it was fun!
:p
The most funniest thing that happened today was, my crocs fell off when I hopped onto her bike.Thank God she have not sped off yet. Haha.
Anyway, my colleagues and I were supposed to go for dinner at Straits Kitchen @ Hyatt today..
But then, it was called off last minute. Gee.. Too bad.
Maybe next time huh?
Alright then..
That's it for the day!
Toodles!