I feel relieved that work is done and over with but I'm not happy with what happened today.
I had to be in charge of the isolation rooms... and one of the patients was a fierce, grumpy one.
Of course, I was 'well-entertained' by him, getting all the scoldings.
At times, I just feel like screaming back for him being somewhat cruelly insane.
That's not all.
We had one of our staff getting hit on the head today by another patient.
Bleargh. Crazy people.
I wish I could just put them in a room and bomb em up.
Ha ha.
Apart from that, sister just had to scold me for something I didn't do in front of the patient.
Ergh.
However, thank goodness my patient knew it wasn't my fault.
She said, 'Other people made the mistake and poor you, you're the one to blame..'
Well, this is how paranoid some people can be..
This is just what happens when the 'big fry' always think she's right.
I wish I was a bigger fry. Jeez..
Ok, what the heck. Lets just forget about what happened today and move on shall we?
Well, I feel like going somewhere to chill tomorrow.. Like Sentosa?
But it seems like I have some errands to settle. Hmmm...
I'll leave it to tomorrow to decide then.
...
Hope he's doing fine in his 16km march... The last thing I want is him to collapse or something.
Hmmm.. I'm feeling a little moody now.
Someone, enlighten me please?