Yesterday was a freaking pissed day.
Today was a little but I managed to laughed over things.
Thanks to my cute senior enrolled nurse. She did something funny yet cute unknowingly.. and happened that I noticed it.
Hahaha. I can't help but to laugh my lungs out..!
:p
So today was not so bad..
I was busy with my patient post-op for like 2 hours??
And just within that 2 hours, so many things happened. I had to so many paperwork to do... not forgetting monitoring my patient every 5 mins, taking blood and giving injections.
I was running about from 12 to 2pm non-stop!
Got a little shocked when my patient turned confused initially.
He was like fidgeting, shivering, looking confused etc.
Thank God he was okay minutes later...
Gee..
So yeah that was it.
I wish sister will stop bugging me so much. Sometimes, she can be such an irritant.
She would keep interrogating till she's satisfied with the reply or till you get tongue-tied.
Urgh. Sometimes, I'm sick of arguing that I just nodded my head and somewhat 'agree' to what she says.
Sheeesh. And yalah, she's so bias la.
Grrrr. So fed up. She really loves picking on me.
When I did something right or spotted a near miss incident, she'll just keep quiet. But when I did a small mistake, she'll add salt and pepper to it.
But on the other hand, when her 'pet' I must say, did something which she thinks is so great but actually no, she'll praise her in front of everyone.. And will keep quiet when the person did something wrong.
Urgh. Crazy people.
So tak betul.
Whatever la.. as long as my colleagues know the truth, I'm cool with it.
I just hope someday she'll really open up her eyes wide and see things in a logical way.
This is what happens when someone gets too arrogant or think they're clever and knows everything.. Little did they know that their common sense is going down the drain.
Alright, forget about work.
Lets talk about something else...
Hmmmm...
Well, today someone told me he'll book out at 9++ pm.
So I was deciding whether to fetch him or not.. but I was too shagged to.
It was at 5++ pm when he told me that actually he wanna surprise me by showing up at my doorstep in discreet. Gee..
So actually he booked out around 4.
Hehee.. So sweet of him but unfortunately, I already knew the surprise before he could do that.
:p
Anyway, it's our 44 months today.. Hee..
4 more months to 4!
=)
But I guess the number of years doesn't matter.
What matters most is the quality of the relationship...
I'm glad that it's still in a bliss... Hehe.
Even though there were share of fights, we managed to overcome it somehow and give in.
Well, whoever said that a once broken relationship can't be mend?
If a broken heart can, why not a relationship?
We used to be a pain in the ass towards each other lastime...
But actually, it was the mistakes we made that made brings us closer, understanding one another deeper.
Gee..
I was never a perfect girlfriend.
And if you ask me, I would say he's not a perfect boyfriend too.
But whatever it is, I do love him for who he is.
;)
Happy 44 months dearie!
May Allah bless our relationship throughout!
Okay, I must say goodbye apathy, like now.