Woohooo! I'm back, I'm back, I'm BACK!
Back from Burns!
Back from the hectic world, back from hiatus!
It has been a hell of hard time at work with its ups and downs.
Everyday is a different story.. and I'm glad lastnight was the most peaceful one ever.
Now I really hope sister will NOT call me back for another night.
Enough with 10 days of continuous work for I really need my break.
Ooo yes, desperately in need of that.
Alright lets totally forget about work.
For now, I will have to think about the things that should be done in hours time.
1) Clean the house.
2) Clean my room.
3) Clean my fan.
4) Sweep the floor.
5) Change my bedsheet.
6) Do the laundry, wash the clothes, wash my teddy bears.
7) Clean the tables, dust away the dusts.
8) Tidy up my wardrobe and shelves.
Ok, I'm making it sound as if my room is in a great mess. Haha.
Actually, only a little but when it comes to making the room neat and tidy, I'm a little paranoid over it. Yes, I'm a Miss Perfectionist when it comes to all that.
In short, I just can't stand any mess...! I even keep tidying up my ward when it turns messy, especially the tables.
Seems like I'm better off at housekeeping huh?
Ahahahahaha.
:p
Ok then, it's time for me to zzz.
Sayonara!