Thankfully I could sleep at lastnight despite of the night shifts I've done lately.
Usually, I would find it hard to fall asleep..
Anyway, I feel so glad it's over.. Hee!
It was so difficult to stay awake thru the night especially when it was 3am.
Jeez...
I thought I could sleep in peace when I got home but... no.
Oh boy, I received like ten sms-es in just 2 hours.
One after another, my phone kept buzzing away..
Nak tido pun terbantut! Haha.
This morning was the same, but this time round, it was him who kept calling and sms-ing me.
Grrrr.
But never mind... coz he was returning from Tekong then.
I feel so bad for not fetching him just now.
Well,
I have so many things to do today.
And for that, I have no idea where to begin.
To go to Ikea, Geylang, TTSH or Plaza Singapura first?
The different parts of Singapore.
Ergh. This is so sucky.
On top of that, I still need to go to my friend's birthday party.
Wonder if I could make it on time..
I'm gonna be super busy this month not forgetting the next...
May, June... till end of July that is.
Wow.. time's gonna fly fast and without realising, it'll be our 4 years anniversary and yes, Hari Raya!
Hahaa. Right!
Then it will be Deepavali, followed by Christmas and back to new year!
Ok ok, I'm going too far.
:p
But work is making time past by much faster... that's what I feel.
I thought the new year for 2008 was just last month!
Haha.
And I kept writing wrong dates most of the time.
Like writing 25/02/08 instead of 25/04/08??
Back to the past huh?
Ok then..
Gotta go!
Can't wait to see my date later.
Hehehee.