Suddenly, I feel so sick.. but I can't seem to sleep yet.
I was feeling all sad with his absence. Like I said before, it feels like as though I just lost a soulmate.
I don't mind not meeting him for a week but not to the extent of not talking to each other.
I don't even have the mood to do anything.
I've been spending most of the time lazing around in my room, watching Step Up 2 on my psp.
Worse still, watching Enchanted.
I don't know how many times I teared coz it has very much reminded me of him.
Thank God there was someone I could pour my feelings to in msn just now.
It was none other than an old polymate..
Thank you for listening in.. I really appreciate it.
:)
Please come home safely...
And I really hope that next weekend will pass by real fast.
Or maybe this coming Tuesday.
I'll be fine once I could just speak to you again...
And I just remembered that I should call your mom to talk to her about something... but I guess I would just break down..
Just remember that no matter where you are, my heart's always with you...
And of course I will wait for your return.