Oooo.. I like The Fray songs!
Like Cable Car?
And a couple of songs more.
:p
Hee... Today I'm a happy person but I know my face doesn't seem to show it.
One of my patients thought I'm feeling down.
He thought I was crying when actually I was having a flu! Haha.
Oh yes, I'm still sick man.
Ergh.
But nevertheless, that does not stop me from being happeeeey!
Despite of the craziness at work today. Looking after all the general ward patients. I was somehow racing against my senior staff nurse who was nursing two other high dependency patients. He he hee..
In the end, the both of us finished everything on the same time.
I've learnt how to prioritise things and eventually I find that I'm a much fast worker now.
By 1430hrs, I was simply shaking legs. Gee..
But of course, I did a couple of things after that.
So, after work, I met him!!!
Oooo yes FINALLY!
Met him at Jurong Point.
Oh boy, I was dumbfounded when I thought I saw an indian guy approaching from behind and wanted to give a peck on my cheek!
I thought he was one of the Bangladeshi people who were crowding in the area.
But no! It was him!
Ha ha ha! I nearly screamed when I thought it was some indian guy who wanna play a fool with me. Eeeek!
I was so happy to see him again.. Hee..
Had lunch at Pizza Hut. Sheeesh.. I miss having lunch/dinner with him. Feels like eons you know.
So we talked but he did most of the talking though since I felt too drowsy and tired from work.
I just felt like putting my head on the table and sleep.
Well, the most significant change in him now is.. not only his skin colour, but also his body size.
Oh my, his chubbiness has now gone to nowhere. Jeez..
Now that I can see his jaw line, it makes me miss his round face.
So much of not seeing him for two weeks. Now I can spot the difference. Heh.
I really miss him loads. Just now was just a short meet up.
Tomorrow shall be a longer date. Hee..
Lets bask in the ambience shall we?