Northland Passion Arts was great even though it only lasted for an hour.
The vibrant flashing colours on stage were amazing.
Not forgetting the wonderful designs that were created by Mr Fauzi. Haha.
They looked great!
Too bad I couldn't manage to take some pics.
Jeez..
Anyway, I saw my ex-teachers in the school hall.
Gee.. It was nice to see them again.
:)
Oh how much I miss Northland Sec.
If only I could return back to those secondary school days.
Sheeesh.
Ok, life's gonna be very hectic starting from tomorrow.
I know work's gonna bring out the hell in me again.
Hopefully I could attend the hawaiian party tomorrow. Haha.
I have a 9 days in a row work to think of for now. Lets see if I could survive this again.
Come to think of it, this is madness isn't it?
:p
Alright, it's time to take some cover now.
Goodnight.
:)