Life has been hectic and I know I've been missing out lots of stuffs.
I still have yet to meet my friends whom I dearly missed.
Some may be busy working or schooling and I know it's kind of hard for meet ups.
However, I hope someday we could come up with something..
Sorry for being missing in action too.
Coz my roster has been a crazy one... coupled with the many kinds of things which have taken place lately.
I wish I have more time for things.
Anyway, it has been a pleasant afternoon today.
I have much time for myself.. sleeping my worries away...
Taking my own sweet time doing my stuffs and munching on sweet lil food.
Gee..
The best thing was, he called in once I got up from bed.
:)
Suddenly, I miss cycling.
It was only 4 days ago I went cycling yet I guess it wasn't enough.
Jeez...
Maybe someday I shall go roaming to the places I've never been to.
;p
Oh boy, speaking of that, I realised that I need to get a cap.
Plus some shorts.
Aaaannnddd,
A new eyeliner.
Go for a haircut.
Facial.
A small handbag.
Aloe vera toiletries from Body Shop 0r Crabtree.
My faved white musk perfume.
And the list goes on...
Hmmm...
Alright then.
Gotta have some sleep before work starts tonight.
Toodles!