It has been quite a bizarre in here lately..
But I'm still holding onto the faith that's left, hoping the choices that are made are the best.
Well, I'll leave that to fate to decide.
Work has been quite alright.. Just what is stressing me out a little is the competency tests.
Especially handling the bronchoscope. Oh well, I know nuts about that.
Soon, May's gonna hit in.
And soon, it'll mark my one year of service in Sgh.
Haha.
Quite fast huh?
:p
My colleagues have been talking about taking degree in nursing..
If only it costs like peanuts, I would definately take that up.
But to fork out $25K is kinda a big issue there.
Before my brain gone rusty, I better get myself enrolled soon right?
How soon that will be another issue.
Hmmm..
Lets leave that to a year later to decide further.
What I know is, I better save up all of my bonus pay and have $7 to $9K in my bank by next June.
Grrr.
Before I self-strangle. Ha ha.
For now, I have to be a little stingy or else, money will be flowing out like waterrrr.
Aiyoyo.
Money. Money. Money.
I hate it but I need it... for survival.
Jeez.
Anyway, anyway, anyway...
I'm sick of chasing after the doctors to do and complete their changes now.
Grrr.
Sometimes, they made the nurses paranoid over work.
They would just write up the changes, order stuffs and leave all the work to the nurse.
Poor missy.
Sadly, I'm one of them.
But heck.
Whatever la.
Hmmm.. Ok.
I think I'm done blabbering over stuffs here.
Goodbye and goodnight.