I miss my 'orang utan' kerzillionsss!
Grrr.
I've been having some downtimes currently.
First and foremost, work has brought the hell out of me.
I nearly retaliate back. Thanks to her for bugging me nonsensically, interrupting my workflow.
It was really sickening that I just ran away from her each time she drew nearer.
Oh yes, and that person is my ward sister.
I've been very busy with the discharges but she expected me to follow up with some unimportant things... which can be done at a later time.
Like what the eff.
I was so freaking pissed at that point of time.
Alright, enough about work. Supposedly, I have to work today, morning shift... but I was sleeping all along.
I was down with a fever since last afternoon.
Still, I followed my parents for visiting and go for the Maulud Nabi thingy.
Got home around 11pm and hide under my blanket to sleep.
By then, I was already shivering..
The funniest thing was, my temperature was 35.1 degrees celsius at one point of time.
Jeez.
Maybe I'm too lovesick for missing someone so awfully much.
Sheeesh.
:p
One more day to endure and soon I'll be talking to him again..
Hee..
My mom has been asking for him since yesterday.
'Where's Sufyan..?'
Coz.. she was expecting him to come along with us for the Maulud Nabi thingy at Clementi.
Haiyah..
How I wish he's now in Singapore.
Oh how I really wish.
Anyway, I'm very sorry Jesvin for not attending your birthday party yesterday..
Sheeesh. I know you're not gonna friend me anymore.
Right?
:p
Ok then, before I go, I would like to say all the best to my friends who are taking or going to take degrees soon.
Gee.. Good luck babes!
As for me, I'm just gonna rot for a while, perhaps taking one soon.
Degree in engagement maybe.
Ha ha ha.
Toodles!