I love my boyfriend.
I love my boyfriend.
I love my boyfriend!
Hehe.
My cute little monkey!
The human monyet!!!
And I'm his cute little gorilla.
Haha. Right!
I'm really glad that thru the ups and downs that we have been thru, we're still together.
:)
One minute, we're pissed off with one another. The next minute, we're laughing, teasing and poking each other.
Hee..
Alright, this is gonna be a random entry.
Gee..
Work was okay today.
I'm sooo happy that she has finally left the ward. For good I must say!
Good for herself, good for us, double good for me!
Heehee!
Well, dressing was kinda massive today.
One of which was a very extensive one... Never in my whole entire life I did dressing using 30 pieces of big gamgees (a dressing material which looks like a triple extra large overnight wing kotex)!
On top of that, we used tonnes of bandages, 4 boxes of jelonet and multiple big gauzes.
My patient was almost mummified I tell you!
:p
I think I looked like a robot today doing dressing.
Haa..
My hands kept on moving endlessly.
Something funny happened today.
I was lifting up my patient's leg for bandaging purpose.
There she was, shivering away due to some illness.
And for that I had to shiver along with her.
Hahaa.. I think I looked like one shivering gundu! :p
Tomorrow I'll be doing night shifts.
Not that I'm afraid of ghosts, the darkness of whatsoever.
I'm just afraid I'll have migraine for having a colleague working alongside with me who has a high-pitched voice.
Oh god.
There was once I had migraine after passing report to her.
Aiyoo. Funny but true. I really find it irritating.
Hopefully, I'll be able to cope and get used to that.
Bleargh.
Well, I've been contacting Yan's mom lately.
It was funny on how she address me as.
Like Farhana.. Farana.. and NA!
Hahaa! But eeeek.
Nana sounds like kudis punya nana.
Those plasma that comes out from a wound.
:p
Hopefully she'll call me Izyan someday.
Anyway, that's not my father's name okay. Hehe.
Yan wanted me to follow his mom with his makciks and pakciks to Johor someday.
Haha. Right!
I guess I shall end up buying Dunkin Donuts instead of the things I have to buy.
Hehehee.
Ok, random.
I melted someone's heart yesterday.
:p
Random, again.
My patient said something to me just now...
'I wanna say thank you to you... thru'out my ten days of hospitalisation, you've helped me alot.'
At first I thought he was being sarcastic and wanted to scold me.
That was before he could complete his sentence.
Haha.
Anyway, I'm glad that someone appreciates what I've done for him.
:)
If only every patient is like that.
Jeez..
Alright then.
Toodles!