I feel bad.
So so awfully bad.
For not going to work today.
I was making my way to work.. I felt okay at first.. despite of the runny nose and cough.
In the midst of it, I started to cough out violently that I had people staring at me.
Damn.
I was coughing repeatedly that I quickly got out of the train as soon as it reaches the next stop, Bishan.
The next thing I knew, my vomitus nearly came out from my mouth.
Eeeeek.
What a day.
So paisey la..
I headed back to Yishun and to the clinic that I went previously.
Let alone this week, I've forked out 80 bucks for my medical fees.
:(
But well, I don't really mind since the staff at the clinic were good.
Even the doctors.
Maybe because I am a staff nurse from Sgh?
Yeah, they all know that.
Well, it's nothing big anyway.
But, whatever it is, I feel bad for not coming to work.
I really wanna nurse my patients especially the one whom I nursed yesterday.
She's just so cute.
I was wearing a mask the whole day due to my cough... and there she was, feeling guilty.
She said, 'Pity you.. you're not feeling well yet you're here nursing me. You should be resting at home.. And it's already 1230hrs, you still have not eaten.'
Gee.. So cute la she.
I hope I'll be fine by tonight. I wanna be fit for work again.
Anyway, the medicine that the doctor prescribed me was a little urgh.
Especially Flumicil. Tasted like a very strong concentrated Sprite.
Jeez..
Well, well.. I've lost my voice again somehow.
It was kind of frustrating when people are talking to me and all I could do is nod my head in acknowledgement.
Bleargh.
Now that I can't talk to anyone at the moment.
Even the bf.
:(