'I can't sleep now, no, not like I used to...
I can't breathe in and out like I need to...
It's breaking ice.. now, to make any movement...
What's your vice?
You know that mine's the illusion...
And all at once (as i'm trying)...
I can help you out (just to keep things right)...
I'll be what you need (I kill myself to make everything perfect for ya)...
Goodbye apathy, so long apathy...'
Goodbye apathy, so long apathy...'
Well, that was yesterday.
Today started off just as sweet and romantic as it can be.
You know I love you... and thanks for loving me as much.
:)
Anyway,
Work was a little hilarious with Yuzie as my dressing partner with my other colleague.
With three people as dressing nurses, two might scrubbed up while the other have other roles to play a part. So called a crucial one I must say.
Helped in turning and lifting up patient's leg that is.
Ha ha ha.
And that was what I did during one of the dressings.
And that was what I did during one of the dressings.
:p
Itu pun jadi la eh.
But lifting people's leg for minutes can be very strenuous ok.. especially one with backslab and tonnes of bandages plus gamgees!
Anyway, my dearie Sufy,
Someone just called you budak katak hijau!
Meaning, green frog.
Firstly, it was a big HAHAHA.
But come to think of it, it's MUSIBOT!
Army guys = Budak Katak Hijau?
Haha. Sounds funny but not that funny okay?
:p
Sheeesh.
I'm just counting down to the days I could see you again.
Yes, no confinement, so we could see each other on Saturday then.
:)
Afterwhich, is one week of lovey dovey.
Haha.
Right!
We can just mop around, dancing in the moonlight, kill each other with our nonsensical craps plus a couple of things more.
Gee..
But well,
How I wish next week is my one week of leave too.
Jeez.
At least I have my day off on Sunday, probably Tuesday, and Saturday.
I feel like requesting for one day of leave too on the same week.
Gee.. Hopefully it'll be granted!
Geehehee...
Alright, till here then.
Toodles!